Simply Wall Clocks Information Page
If you need help navigating our web site, or have questions regarding ordering, delivery, etc., please refer to this Info section first. If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within the same day.
Customer Service Representatives are available to answer your questions and place your order Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Call Toll Free: (866) 225-0371
Other times, leave us a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
All of our prices are in U.S. dollars.
Shipping Policy and Rates - U.S. and Puerto Rico
We accept orders from, and ship to, all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. Your order will be shipped via UPS or Fedex from one of our U.S. warehouses within one to two business days. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes Shipping rates are as follows:
- Ground shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. - FREE
- Ground shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico - Standard Ground rates apply and are displayed during checkout.
- 2nd Day Air - Standard 2nd Day Air rates apply and are displayed during checkout.
NOTE: For large orders over 150 lbs., shipping to AK, HI, Puerto Rico or Canada, shipping charges will not be displayed in the cart. Shipping charges will be added to your order after the order is placed.
Shipping Policy and Rates - Canada
We happily accept orders from Canada. Your order will be shipped via "UPS Standard to Canada" from one of our U.S. warehouses within one to two business days. Shipping rates apply and are displayed during checkout. Canadian shipments will be subject to standard duties and taxes. These customs charges are determined at the border and are the responsibility of the receiving party.
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes
(More information below in the FAQ).
Shipping Policy and Rates - International
We ship to over 200 locations via our shipping partner Bongo International. All packages are fully insured and Bongo will include duties and taxes at checkout for most locations. For more information, please refer to our International Shipping page
We are required to charge sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in Texas. No tax will be charged on orders shipped outside the state of Texas.
Simply Wall Clocks proudly accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Cashier's Checks. We do not accept personal checks or money orders. Please note: orders placed with Cashier's Checks will not ship until the check is received and verified by your bank. This can take up to 5 business days.
Simply Wall Clocks accepts purchase orders from Governmental Agencies, Schools, Hospitals, Churches and Large Corporations. Please refer to our Purchase Orders page for more details.
Extended Holiday Return Policy
We realize that many holiday wall clock purchases are intended as gifts, so we invite you to shop risk-free with us during the holiday season. We stand behind every wall clock we sell with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and hope that your purchase exceeds your expectations. Wall Clocks ordered today are covered under our Extended Holiday Return Policy. These items can be returned up until January 15th, or 30 days from date of delivery, whichever is later. Our standard return restrictions and terms apply; please see below for a list of these restrictions and our return procedures.
Our wall clocks are top quality name brand merchandise, but we understand that sometimes you just aren't happy with something you purchase. You can return any item for any reason for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, except for clocks with issues covered by the manufacturer's warranty. See the "Warranty Issues" section below.
Returns received without authorization beyond the 30 day window will not be refunded.
Expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
Gift Certificates are not refundable.
Please allow 20 business days after the receipt of your return for your refund to be processed and issued.
- You must first email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt of the clock for return authorization.
- Returns received without prior notice are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be received within 10 business days of the date you informed us of your intent to return the item. After 10 days, a 10% late fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Deliveries that are refused by the customer are considered returned by the customer. Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer's refund. A 10% restocking fee will also be assessed on all refused orders.
- Clocks over $500.00 have a restocking fee of 10% of purchase price that will be deducted from the refund.
- Returns must be received in new condition, with ALL original materials and packing. Returns without all the original packaging are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Please note that returns that come back damaged WILL NOT be refunded. Please be careful to pack all items safely in the original packing.
- Clocks that are returned due to an incorrect or incomplete address will be credited minus the return shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns determined to be in unsalable (not new) condition can be shipped back to you for a fee of $25.00 shipping and handling.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call or email us as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation, providing your order has not been shipped or been processed/packaged for shipment. Please be aware that orders can sometimes ship very quickly, even quicker than the stated times on our site. In the event that your item has already shipped, you can either refuse the shipment when it arrives, or contact us for return instructions. Please note that the cost of shipping back of an item is the responsibility of the customer (see return policy above.)
Address Changes Enroute
If your item has shipped, but you need to change the address before it arrives, please call us and we will make every effort to get this done. Please note the carrier will charge a $20 fee to make this change. This charge will be applied to your credit card.
We want you to receive your wall clock as quickly as possible and we do our very best to keep an adequate on-going supply of inventory. However, many factors affect inventory levels which may unexpectedly cause a backorder situation. Here is how Simply Wall Clocks handles backorders:
- If a wall clock you’ve ordered is on backorder, we’ll send you an email to let you know the estimated arrival date. You can choose to wait for the item or cancel it.
- Backorders remain active for 60 days. If the wall clock you ordered is on backorder for greater than 60 days, your order will be cancelled. Please check back with us at a later date to reorder the item.
- Simply Wall Clocks does NOT charge your credit card unless your wall clock ships. If you used PayPal, your PayPal account was charged at the time you placed the order.
- Once your wall clock comes back into stock, it will ship automatically.
- If you have any questions regarding our backorder policy, or an existing order, please call our toll free number or email us at email@example.com.
All of the clocks we offer are covered by one, two or three year warranties, which are offered by the manufacturer. Simply Wall Clocks does not handle warranty issues. If your purchase develops a warranty covered problem such as incorrect time or mechanism failure, you must contact the manufacturer directly. See below for a list of manufacturers and their contact numbers.
Howard Miller (616) 772-9131
Hermle (434) 946-7751
Bulova (800) 228-5682
Ridgeway (616) 772-9131
Infinity Instruments (888) 346-9544
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can you offer such low prices?
At SimplyWallClocks.com, you take advantage of our direct relationship with the manufacturers of these clocks. We bring you their best products via the internet, and we ship those products directly to your door. This completely eliminates the retail store, and all those costly retail "overhead" markups are gone forever!
How "up to date" are your products?
The wall clocks we sell are always the latest designs. We update our site with the latest products as they become available from the manufacturer. Simply Wall Clocks strives to offer a very focused selection of the most attractive and most popular pieces. Who has time to look at 1000 different clocks?
I saw a wall clock on another site. Can you get it for me?
The wall clocks on our site are just a sampling of the hundreds of wall clocks we're authorized to sell. If you supply us the name of the wall clock you are looking for, we'll gladly search our catalogs. There is no extra charge for this service and we're confident we'll beat our competitor's price as well. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I saw the same wall clock on another site. Is it the same?
If the dimensions are the same - yes. If you've seen the exact same wall clock on another site, it will be from the same manufacturer we use. We don't mind disclosing this because we believe our pricing is the best on the web. Why pay more for a wall clock when you can buy the same piece cheaper at Simply Wall Clocks?
When should I expect delivery?
Virtually all our products leave the warehouse no later than the second business day after your order; many times it's faster than that. During heavy shopping seasons, it may take up to three business days to leave the warehouse. After the product leaves the warehouse, standard Ground shipping times apply, which, depending on your location and the volume being handled by UPS at the time, is from three to seven business days.
What about expedited delivery?
2nd Day Air shipping is available to all 50 States and Puerto Rico for an additional shipping charge. If placing a multiple wall clock order, please be aware that, since each wall clock is individually boxed, each wall clock ordered will incur its own shipping charge. Please bear in mind that it may take 1 or 2 business days for us to ship the products from our warehouse. Please email us at email@example.com with questions about shipping options.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico?
Yes we do. Standard ground shipping rates apply. We also offer 2nd Day Air to these locations. While your items are in the shopping cart, we recommend looking at both methods of shipping. Often, 2nd Day Air rates are only slightly higher than shipping Ground. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about shipping.
Do you ship to Canada?
Absolutely. We ship to Canada via "UPS Standard to Canada". Shipping rates apply and are displayed during checkout. Canadian shipments may be subject to customs charges. The customs charge is determined at the border by Canada and is the responsibility of the receiving party.
What if I need warranty service?
All of our suppliers hold to the strictest standards of quality control. If by chance you receive a product which is defective, please contact us immediately so we can arrange a replacement or a warranty service. If your product is damaged in shipping, the issue can quickly be resolved by notifying UPS. If you ever have questions not answered by UPS, please contact us at email@example.com.
How safe is my credit card information?
When you buy from SimplyWallClocks.com, your credit card purchase is processed in real time through the First Bank of Beverly Hills, by secure eCommerce servers run by Yahoo.com. Then your order is encrypted with PGP before being sent to SimplyWallClocks.com. Your card couldn't be safer!
Do you accept Purchase Orders?
Simply Wall Clocks does accept purchase orders from Governmental Agencies, Schools, Hospitals and Large Corporations. Please visit our Purchase Orders info page for more details.